Long village at the valley of stream Svitavka. First mentioned in the year 1352. The architectonic interesting building is the Empire church of Holy Cross Raise from the year 1833. Its interior is mainly from the second half of 19th century. In the centre of town there is situated the statue of emperor Josef II. of the year 1882 and bridge with baroque statue of Jan Nepomucký from the late 18th century.